Band

People who are not in band think that band is all about the music and that only the geeks are in band. But the people who are in band but quit also say that band is bad and wanted to kill themselves the whole time or it’s a lot of work and progress for them to handle. Yeah I agree with the last part it is a lot but it’s only a lot if you don’t know what you are doing or your not seeing the fun times you can have if you put in the progress. Band for me sometimes is boring but that only when it is not marching band season.  when it is marching band season we do all these fun things; we have band parties, we see each other A LOT, we have fun at practice with squirt gun and play pranks on the freshman and under class men at band camp. and then before football games we go out and get something to eat or we just hang and laugh. But together band is a good thing for people to interact with new people and to have good times with your friends. I don’t know where I would be if I didn’t sign up for band. It has changed me in soooo many ways.  The band just went on a trip to Gatlinburg and we all had the greatest times of our lives and we got to miss two days of school. In the beginning I didn’t think that I would have anyone that I would become friends with but that changed I meet Henry, Grace, Kacie, Kailee, I even reckoned with old friends like stephanie, Wilmer, Amari, Taelor, and Cicely. Henry and Grace are about to leave since they are seniors. I’m really going to miss them but now its my turn to be the leader for the section and to be a senior. I hope I do them proud.